Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Yes there are positives in this information. It's just sad to see the investors of this company get pounded regardless of how any times we here share price doesn't matter. It seems something was cooking way back when we hit $2.70 but was quashed for negotiations reasons? A few questions remain what did Stiefel do with there shares sell under anonymous? Why would Vette waste so much energy to pump this to the moon at the highs when the budget doesn't allow for paid pumpers? Needless to say a love hate relationship is what I have developed for this stock and a bizarre education in the TSX ways. I'm sure there is serious wreckage from the investors that jumped in at the highs of this stock. I'm stubborn and plan and ridding this out till the end and will back the trailer up when I'm convinced were done with being pounded that's the million dollar question? Just my 2 cents as we drift along uncharted waters the Gilligan's cruise continues!! GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply