Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Today's news release was encouraging. Even with a limited and short drill program in 2013 we still managed to achieve our objectives as the end-result was a positive development in connection to resource expansion and economic improvements. This news release talked about future drilling on other mineralized zones but why? I wonder if Teck plans on developing a mega mine (pit shell) which incorporates discovery and mike zones. Schaft Creek will get a new mine plan so it will be interesting to know the new plan. The news release discusses a new geological model to be developed which will define the "new" Schaft Creek deposit which means the potential size of the mine has not been determined yet. Teck may decide on a 300, 000 tonnes per day operation pending positive results of the optimization studies which will look at improving the economics of the future SC mine. With the new drilling assays we added tonnage to our SC resource, not to mention access to the high grade ore now that was previously not part of the BFS due to safety concerns. In addition to all that we can now convert the waste rock into generating revenue and lower our operating costs! Lower operating costs means increased profits due to improved strip ratio, longer mine life, increased production rates, lower cash costs to produce a pound of copper. Now if you factor that into the updated economics the change in public perception of our deposit is huge and we did not even discuss the improved metal recovery rates, lower Canadian dollar, and higher commodity prices. I can't wait to see those studies as the importance they will have on shareholders is great. So, this is what Elmer meant when he told the public he will turn Schaft Creek into a beautiful swan from an ugly duckling. I get it now!!! Slow pace but the future seems bright. Buy when people are fearful...21 cents could be the lowest price level. If it goes lower, it will not be a huge dip, 16 cents the absolute low point. By the way, Elmer agrees with my points above in regards to the huge upside potential from an improved and revised mine based off new data being studied currently.

Schaft Creek Project

During the quarter, the results for the 2013 Schaft Creek Joint Venture exploration and geotechnical program were released. The objectives of the program were achieved in that mineralization was intersected approximately 300 metres ('m') east of the 2012 resource block model in the Paramount zone and also to the west. Results of the geotechnical studies to provide updated data on slope stability were positive.

The Schaft Creek Joint Venture approved a 2014 program consisting of a comprehensive series of studies to review all aspects (including metallurgical, pit slope design, geological modelling and environmental) of the Schaft Creek project and to update and optimize various parameters with a goal to improving the economics of the Schaft Creek deposit. In addition to the ongoing optimization work; a field program of mapping and core re-logging is planned to collect additional structural information for pit slope design purposes and to update the geological model for the Schaft Creek deposit. The geological modelling on Schaft Creek could have implications on the potential size of this deposit as well as provide indicators that would aid future exploration on the other targets identified within the Schaft Creek property. Environmental monitoring studies will also continue through 2014. The 2014 Schaft Creek program is estimated to cost approximately $2.5 million.

New Message
Please login to post a reply