Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Seeing we have nothing else to talk about...how low do we go?

gonna admit i'm a little surprised by this post by a for real long. I'll chalk it up to an extended period of no action and investor frustration.

CUU is 100% a long bet. Always was and always will be until the day we get a 'surprise' announcement we are sold at a multiple.

We have copper, gold and moly, just need a couple big guys to dig it up and melt it down. Once its obvious (moreso by the day) that stockpiles are dwindling, new kids will recognize a deal if the local kids do not and make the bigboy business decision for their company. I wish this money would stay in Canada with Teck, but if not cest la vie as our expressive siblings would say...

might take a while but there's only so much metal you can dig up without have the locals or the government telling you not to, we got a pile....

New Message
Please login to post a reply