Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Seeing we have nothing else to talk about...how low do we go?

my comments have been few and and far between in the last few years as there's really not a lot to say until the buyout announcement which i'm still sure will come as a 100% surprise for timing and amount when it does come...

CG i've seen you over the years go from unabashed pumper to depths of depression basher and I will say this...

Elmer, I know we did all this research and analysis on Teck's behalf, it's their property, but please if you have not done so already, recognize your strengths and weaknesses, with the market conditions and our companies position, we need a salesman now, not a miner. Get someone to sell this thing to the highest bidder (first line up the bidders) and move us along to the next property... you're proven yourself qualified at finding the shiny dirt, get someone experienced at selling it!

New Message
Please login to post a reply