Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I dont think so. EE and even ES are far from drunken sailors. EE will support his investmentin Schaft Creek if further funds are needed. The spin off of SC and new compnies with the other assets seem plausible while we wait. The tax refund will buy us some time.

What do you all think the possibility of TCK taking a position as an investor in AZ or even CXM providing further funding and expertise. Giving us some funds like thru the back door? That might satisfy EE and ES to wait for SC to monetize.

This gives TCK more time and we continue on with our other projects. We have had from day 1 a good relationship with TCK and I am certain they might be interested in investments oportunities in North America. They work with promising junior miners all the time and have many such investments.

Just a thought. EE is definetly not a drunken sailor, we should all have his buisness acumen.

This is a very tough market to get fair value. Everyone wants a fire sale, so we have to wait this out while TCK increases the value of SC. The market and shareholders would not digest a billion dollars for SC at present, but with TCK share price in the toilet EE might accept the same shares but at a 25% discount [say $700 mill.] with $18.00 dollar stock instead $25.00 share price earlier in the year.

I dont see funding as a problem, we have come too far. I will wait with EE.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply