Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was already planning in debating with them tmrw. Guess I don't have to.

I was actually working on my response, so I'll post it anyway because I wanted to clarify one of the points.

I was a lot more concerned before finding out about the 7 million (!!) tax refund. I hope that was a correct amount.

I don't think it is $7 million. The last financial statements have a figure of $4,533,857 for expenses. I think it is these expenses that we claim for a refund. They would have to be justified so it is possible not all that money will be refunded.

I don't think any expenses are going through for Schaft Creek any more. There was a NR at one point that stated all future expenses would run though Desert Fox. This sounds like a technicality but it sort of implies the spinoff/PPs is more likely rather than tamper with the number of shares outstanding with Copper Fox. This sort of also suggests that management is getting paid once.

New Message
Please login to post a reply