Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thank you for who ever removed the posters who where playing us for fools. I can't believe the amount of effort and patience it took to challenge them.The only reason they where here was to disrupt the board and cause anxiety to the real shareholders. If some miss their posts here I'm sure you know where to find them and can engage with them there.

Once again. I respectfully dissagree.

How can it be said that they were here to disrupt the board and cause anxiety to the real shareholders?

Some of the banned people of recent had 400,000 shares

We can not and should not come to the conclusion that they have a different agenda. Labeling them as Bashers.

We have and have had posters here that were pumpers.....should we hold the same values and ban them as well? of coarse not.

How manytimes have people here said...."Do your own DD"

A postive post or a negative post, should not make your desision to buy or sell your stock....as I've been told many times. I am the one who pushed the sell/ buy button.

I would however listen to posters that have valid points to offer this board and know what they are talking about. There are some on the board that fit that description and I do believe them. As for some posters here.....I just skip that post and move on and take it with a grain of salt.

New Message
Please login to post a reply