Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Calvin, there wasn't much to debate with Hoghead anyway. Other than complaining about mgmt spending too much money and constantly worrying about immnent consolidation there was not much else in his posts. No facts, no supporting evidence for his claims.

Nothing wrong with having a different opinion then the majority here, but once you've been refuted several times by other posters with solid arguments to the contrary, you either bring new facts to support your ideas or stop posting the same thing over and over. This was the downfall for Canadagrant and it looks like it caught up with Hoghead too.

Sorry Sibiu....I do not agree with that statment at all.

Their was a time when the BFS was getting worked on.....multiple times,,,delay delay delay.

( I was the one) me!!! that was told many times to " Get Off This board because your clogging it up" Had multiple posts pulled then too. A lot of people got on me....so close to getting band myself.

The issue was that I said the BFS had to be redone because the silver values were not put in the BFS....So it will bew delayed again.

That was not well received. I know that week I made enimies....but at the end of the day, Managment stopped all work on the bfs. THe BFS was once again delayed to add the silver value. Now look at the value of silver!!!!! it is huge. Increased profitability on Schaft Creek.

This is no different with Canada Grant, Yes he is making "HIS" point loud and clear! I get it....he is very unhappy. I guess we all are. If someone here is not happy where the SP is then I would question that !!

But .....was that valid to ban him?????

If you do not like his post or anyones post, I would say skip the post......there are some posts I will skip threw.

These posters had points they believed in and in some cases you can not swed their opinion. Thats ok.....we all can agree not to agree. Who knows maybe they might be right.

Heck there were some posters that many accounts under different names at the same time just to rate their posts????? like really.

Now that I would question!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply