Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Also, another big factor to consider is the cost of fuel in an open pit style mining operation. If I'm not mistaken, this accounts for something like 25 - 30% of operating costs. Since the FS, oil and fuel costs have gone down close to 25%. This would roughly reduce operating costs about $0.10 per lb of Cu mined. This would increase NPV hugely"

other arguements to be made here, our cost to produce is around $1.15 per pound of copper If a 25% reduction in fuel creates a $.10 reduction of cost to produce It doesn't make sense where in the FS does it state $.40 per pound goes to fuel that's like 35% total operating costs or Is it .40 goes for transportation which includes Wages number 1 vehicle costs #2 Insurance on those vehicles and all other relative costs. I have limited experience in this as my father owned a transport company with 40 plus trucks in the 90's

New Message
Please login to post a reply