Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hoghead, now you're really thinking. at an annual meeting a couple of years ago a Scotia rep. was in attendance and they had recently produced a report that stated our cost to produce a pound of CU was somewhere in the range of minus .05 - .10 cents a pound. I, and a lot of others here thought, how could they come up with such a conservative figure when, in the past, it was over minus $1.00.

A cost of a dollar plus makes no sense unless there is a reason. so what could it be. I'm tired of speculating, but management seems to be confident that the future is bright,

If you, or any other intillegent person should assemble all the facts it should, IMO, point to a degree of collusion between CUU and TECK.

The speculation re, our funding of other projects and the stated prospect of other purchases of new opportunities suggests, to me, the CUU management has an idea of what the future may present, and I seriously hope so.

If TECK wants to sell this to prospective partners in their own way, who could blame them. It should be evident, IMO, that this property holds a resource that is so huge as to be immesurable at this point in time and will be expanded long after most of us are long gone.

I just hope it happens before I'm gone. It's been a long grind........chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply