Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

so using an average recovery between all the metals of around 68% is probally more realistic so net recovery of about $3.8 billion. I'm sure that would more than triple our NPV at 8% from $500 million to at least $1.5 billion.

=============

Adding a billion to our NPV8 (tripling our value!) is some serious upgrading for the project. It sounds like we should have done some more drilling back in the day. That would have put us in a much stronger position today, and likely an improved JV agreement too?

If - as Chunky suggests is at least possible - there was collusion between Teck and CF to not drill it, I wouldn't be happy. That isn't working towards the benefit of CF shareholders, at least I can't see how anyone but Teck would benefit in that scenario. It is expected that your company will act in your best interest? Who knows what really happened, and we probably never will

If we could add $3.8 bln to our official net recovery numbers - the whole project becomes a no-brainer. If we can't get the numbers officially upgraded and Teck is driving a hard bargain - I guess we could hold our 25% through production.

I am not confident that Teck will pay extra for the inferred personally, I assume they want the numbers low to pay less in a buyout situation - regardless what they know. Hopefully the future brings us a fair value return for the exploration done.

Hopefully Fort Hills is shelved for the time being - a big positive for moving this forward sooner than later.

New Message
Please login to post a reply