Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Personally I'd be against a buyout, get 500,000 shares and hope like heck theres a dividend. Do it all over again with Eaglehead!

=======================

The problem with not getting the buyout is the length of time till we get the dividend.

Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it - the mine would need to be built first (~5 years), then profits from our 25% of operations would first go towards paying off our 25% share of the capex that Teck loaned us at prime +2% (I'm guessing 3 years - again correct if anyone has better than my guess), then Copper Fox would receive their 25% profit share.

So as I see it, could be 8 years after actual start of construction of the mine. Add to that whatever time you think would be appropriate for EA approvals, permitting, Tahltan approvals, etc.

So the pay off could be quite a ways into the future? Also, we would need to keep the lights on for quite some time then too? No revenue coming in till then (unless of course some of the side projects could be monetized).

And as you say - do it again with Eaglehead. That puts another spin on it. If CF decides to "reinvest" the profit share for us - there is no guarantee what portion would be payed back to investors as a dividend?

I'm not saying it is a bad idea or wouldn't work - just saying its truly not as simple as it sounds...

New Message
Please login to post a reply