Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Insider transaction information sourced from SEDI®

I just talked to Elmer, he picked up the office phone right away.

He is working on the news release this week from the JV 28th - couldnt say anything about it until it's released and i'm more than welcome to call him back after.

Arizona - We might be able to file for PEA without any more drills he will know from engineers by hopefully end of Feb or sooner. Once the PEA is approved it will look good to any potential Miners.

Schaft Creek - Elmer really likes the guys from Teck (who are doing the work). They are doing great work on the optimization. I asked him if the plan is still to sell our 25% and he said yes, but there is no point in staging ourselves until at least the optimization study gets released by Teck so we don't sell ourselves short since it's optimizing our value...

He loves talking to shareholders and if he doesn't pick up the call right away leave a message and he will get back to you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply