Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 12, 2015 10:50AM
Feb 12, 2015 12:09PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:20PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:33PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:34PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:41PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:47PM
Feb 12, 2015 12:54PM
Feb 12, 2015 01:02PM
Feb 12, 2015 01:15PM

WOW, hoghead, not long ago you even questioned Elmer on the purchase of VD instead of saving that money and hunker down and wait out the market until better times come along. Now you want them to spend several millions to further advance VD?

If we un-hitch the cart from SC first, do whatever makes economic sense. I'm looking for opinions, and my mind is open to change. Yes, I still would have preferred to hunker down - but that didn't happen so we have to move on? Instead of complaining about what could have happened, I'm looking forward now. If not spinning off, then PEA now and roll the dice...

You also told us now is a bad time to be raising funds for CUU and we'll get major dillution by doing that but it looks like rasing funds for VD is not a bad time.

I have no issue with diluting a spun off project. Its fair for that project to take the dilution, and for that project to sink or swim. If it is successful in getting a big return, that project should get the reward too. I don't want my share of SC diluted (even if its only a risk of dilution). My opinion, and no less valid than yours?

Following your logic, then why not keep upgrading SC as well for a few more years so we can get a better price down the road?

Teck is doing the optimization, not us. They are paying and fully in the drivers seat. What upgrading to SC do you think we could do??

Imo, I would rather do PEA now at VD and sell it rather than spending another couple of years and several million dollars with more drilling, update RE, PFS and so on.

I would rather take less money now for VD, ensure Copper Fox is stable financially for the next decade and then spend some of the money on a couple other early stage projects that could be advanced to later stages at our own pace and/or spun out at our own discretion.

I am tossing out some questions for discussion - different scenarios. I have no opinion on whats the best direction to take - thats why I'm throwing ideas out there and asking for other's take on it. To generate some discussion and so I can form an opinion. The only opinion I have right now is spin off first if anything more than a PEA in VD's future.

When preparing to sell anything - take a house for example - you have to look at it and decide if you should renovate first and risk falling prices or sell fast. Refusing to look at the options available would be foolish, wouldn't it? There is a lot to consider. I want to hear other's opinions on this - why is this so offensive? I haven't put down anyone else's take on this - I want to hear it all.

Feb 12, 2015 04:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply