Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

we share ownership of the same property...."yes"

So do you think Teck will get this as big as they can then pay us?

Yeah why not? they own 75%, they want it as big or make as money as they want.

If Teck is doing the work right now, then why would they not do thier study. Show their investors and give us an offer.

What evidence do you have that they are not doing this?

Reguarless of the time line from now till then which could be some while.

Teck is doing the work now. Why would they make it profitable for us? We only own 25 % or close to it.

Regardless of timeline, why wouldn't they? You actually think a big mining company like Teck will purposely make it look bad so they don't have to pay us? Are you kidding me? Do you think anyone will ever want to work with Teck if they think the way you do. Teck isn't that shortsighted.

Now the other thing is, teck does their version of optimization......give it to Elmer. Elmer does not like it, Then what happens. We bring in a third party?

Who do you think they will go with. Our BFS or Tecks new opitmization ?

There will always be a third party. Even if we get an offer, there will be a third party review of it to see if it's fair.

Again, how do you know Elmer will not like it? You do know it's a JV? And that Elmer is a part of it and he has a say in the things the JV do?

You're literally trying to make everything look bad and support your statements by telling people to look at the SP.

Calvin123456789 you completely took everything out of context or twisting my words. But thats ok. I will defend myself.

Everyone said when Teck took us over that this will be over quickly....Teck would not destroy its rep trying to screw the little guy.

If that were true then why are we not bought out just yet?

A third party does not need to be involved if Elmer and Ernesto agrees to the price. Ernesto is the major share holder.

Where di I ever say Elmer did not like it? I said "IF" .

I get whats going on.....this is like a witch hunt....kill killl kill.

I am trying to get understanding that I dont think Teck would make this puppy "HUGE" just to pay us off, when they have to sell this to Teck's own share holders. Teck can unlock the value when they own the whole thing 100%. After all is that not whats going on with Forthills right now?

Hey guys I get,,,,really I do. kill kill kill...if you dont like it, just sell. WHA

New Message
Please login to post a reply