Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Calvin123456789 you completely took everything out of context or twisting my words. But thats ok. I will defend myself.

Everyone said when Teck took us over that this will be over quickly....Teck would not destroy its rep trying to screw the little guy.

If that were true then why are we not bought out just yet?

A third party does not need to be involved if Elmer and Ernesto agrees to the price. Ernesto is the major share holder.

Where di I ever say Elmer did not like it? I said "IF" .

I get whats going on.....this is like a witch hunt....kill killl kill.

I am trying to get understanding that I dont think Teck would make this puppy "HUGE" just to pay us off, when they have to sell this to Teck's own share holders. Teck can unlock the value when they own the whole thing 100%. After all is that not whats going on with Forthills right now?

Hey guys I get,,,,really I do. kill kill kill...if you dont like it, just sell. WHA

Is this real? Honestly no respect towards you after today. I don't see how he took everything you said out of context at all, he actually left all your context there.

Everyone said it would be over quickly? Really whos everyone? I am very sure I have never once stated that when Teck took over it would be all said and done quickly. I guess you are correct, a third party doesn't really have to be involved, but we also know management is going to get a third party as they have stated they are.

You don't think Teck will make this puppy huge just to pay us off more, what you neglect here is that maybe Teck didn't want to pay what we were asking with what we currently had (BFS and such) and wanted to ensure the value we are asking for is warrented.

What is this swill about kill kill kill? Elaborate some? In all honesty the trash you have been spitting out today is that, trash. It would not surprise me at all if you were in fact trying to buy shares today.

What is going on with for hills?

New Message
Please login to post a reply