Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

But I personally didn't think any more so than some who feel contrary to him?

Just to clear this up, CG was banned directly by AG. You can't make broad, sweeping generalisations about the people posting here based on his banning.

Before he became disenchanted he was one of the most encouraging posters on the board. All his conversations with his neighbour who worked for Teck told us to buy and hold and probably some people are here now because of his reports from the sky or from his neighbour.

I'm sure everyone liked him, but I thought it was self-indulgent to keep repeating the same things with the goal of provoking a response from Elmer, as he stated. That is not someone with integrity boldly stating what they believe, but someone trying to manipulate the company. He was trying to stir things up and wasting our time in the process. I thought it was disrespectful and no, not stand-up.

You want to know a stand-up person? Chappy. He worked hard to keep us informed and make his maps to share with everyone. When he decided to get out he said goodby and went away. He didn't stick around for the next 3 years playing futile games and whining and complaining, stopping only to buy another 100k shares. (Talk about optimism!)

Please stop talking about everyone here as if they are of one mind. And stop judging. It seems in poor taste to go around wondering about how people can be happy or frustrated. It's private, leave it alone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply