Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What if EE, knowing he does not want to potentially wait for years longer for this to play out, has finally broken and agreed to a lowball offer from Teck, maybe 60 cents (that's a completely arbitrary number).

I phoned the office, they said they don't know why the stock price is moving like this. They assume it is in response to the NR.

I think that seems a bit overblown for the tax refund.

Maybe there are a lot of investors returning to the junior markets and trying to find where to put their money. The one metric that everyone has been talking about is funding. If a junior has the money to continue then they are way better off than any other.

If Teck had made a low-ball offer then EE wouldn't just accept it, they would have to announce that an offer had been made and recommend we accept it in a vote even though there is only one vote that counts. They couldn't hang on to this news and especially if the stock started running they would have to halt and announce.

They tell me that the only thing coming soon is the Teck work plan for 2015, and it should be out this week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply