Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

assuming, as you mentionned, that they had heads up, and they still invest a ton of money in SC, that for me speaks volume. This might actually get them to get their ducks in a row faster, knowing this approval process might be longer than originally anticipated. We as CUU shareowners, do not need to wait for this to be a mine to get our pay day, but signs showing this is heading this way brings the SP higher and the more teck puts efforts to move the project forward, the more it transpires their will to eventually mine. To be clear, I don't think the buyout would happen after a production decision anyway. so the more proofs transpiring Teck's willingness to go forward is certainly good negotiation leverage for EE ++ can draw external interest for our portion as well

New Message
Please login to post a reply