Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

1) How often do you think about a scenario where things actually worked according to your plan?

I've always considered that you choose your own downfall in life. (Like in Ghostbuster's where he thinks of the StayPuft Marshamallow Man who comes to attack them.) The more risk averse end up, IMO, with a sort of boring downfall and the rest of us employ some pretty dramatic twists and turns in our path. Personally I would rather live on the crazy edge a bit because the alternative is unbearable.

2) If we had actually realized the quick buyout we had been hoping for, realistically, what would you have done with your abundance of new wealth?

I was going to put my money into an oil stock that was a gamble of 20X or 0X. It was a company that had a JV with Shell and was about to shock the world, etc. Today it sits at 6 cents, so that was a big fat loser. Any time I feel bad about this I can think about that stock and feel like I dodged a bullet. CUU is down, but not out. I don't really know anyone else who has found a really good project while ours has been down. I know a lot of recommendations that were made to me proved to be very bad.

3) Has the experience here changed what you plan to do going forward?

Yes. We would all have to be complete idiots not to change going forward, and we're not, right? I'm going to never put all my investing money into one stock. Don Lindsay said once that he wanted to get Teck into something that was not traded on the LME, and then he picked Fort Hills. I see his point though, it is probably wise to diversify out of commodities a bit. I'm afraid that I really like the risk/reward of these stocks and will definitely continue...but more judiciously.

New Message
Please login to post a reply