Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Long time YN,

I have to admit, I was hoping this thing touched .08 again as I have a personal affinity to that number.

I know youve held for 5 years, but its approximately a 10 year wait between discovery and production, throw in some uncertainty in the junior markets and it only adds time.

The positives are you have a BFS, 99% of companies wont even get that far, and you get Teck paying all the bills from here, if they add new tonnes in we get some, if they go into production we get some, if Teck decides to walk we can sell our interest.

How often do you think about a scenario where things actually worked according to your plan?

Often, although this is a an extremely remote chance in the junior market.

If we had actually realized the quick buyout we had been hoping for, realistically, what would you have done with your abundance of new wealth?

I very likely would have bought Teck shares, although I have to admit I do have a certain addiction to buying juniors....

The extra time to think about this is probably a good idea, as a former wealth advisor I can tell you first hand when people get large sums of money, they squander them. Always take your time and have a plan before you spend a dime. Once you start spending its easy to justify "another 100 here, another 1000 there" and before you know it, youve overspent a lot of money.

Has the experience here changed what you plan to do going forward?

Personally no, although I suspect theres a lot of people who learned valuable lessons here about over extending themselves on penny stocks, taking proft when its therte, listening to negative opinions (yes they do serve a purpose, close minded and overly optimistic is a almost a surefire way to get burned in the juniors), and getting all your advice off the bullboards.

Speaking of vette where is he anyways? Sure didnt pan out like he said. His word was gospel around here for a long time. This alone was a huge lesson, do your own DD and never get married to a stock.

As to your point YN, picking a junior is more about mitigating the risks on the 'good ones' then it is simply picking the 'good ones'. All profit the same you pick the stock with the least risk.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply