Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Zijin buying stakes in Papua New Guinea/Congo Mines

"

Except using 10 billion pounds of copper is EQ and does includes gold, silver and moly. (My quoted text)

Completely wrong. Check page 7 of the latest (February) presentation; look at the Mineral Resource Estimate table under Contained Metal section. It is 10 billion pounds of copper (measured, indicated and inferred) not copper equivalent.

It'll be nice to verify your facts before posting, just to avoid creating un-necessary confusion.

"

I want to come back to this; someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the reason we treated all that material as waste rock because it was inferred resource? My understanding is one doesn't base calculations on the inferred resource or if one does so it is a reduced cost.

See news release dated May 31, 2012. They are very specific to note the Measured and Indicated sperate from the Inferred.

Along with this my understanding is that our CuEQ is around that 10 billion mark. Measured and Indicated that is. I am not sure if I did it right, but it may be ~ 12 billion CuEQ measured and indicated.

New Message
Please login to post a reply