Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Zijin buying stakes in Papua New Guinea/Congo Mines

Along with this my understanding is that our CuEQ is around that 10 billion mark. Measured and Indicated that is. I am not sure if I did it right, but it may be ~ 12 billion CuEQ measured and indicated.

The FS only deals with 'reserves' not M&I or the 'resource.' The 'reserve' category is only for proven and probable and that's why the inferred could not be used since it was determined to be not financially viable to mine.

The total for SC is supposed to be 20 billion pounds of copper eq., and our share, therefore, is about 5 billion pounds. (I think. I've always used this sort of short-hand calculation anyway.)

When Teck put out the FS on QBII they asked for permission from the stock exchange to also release numbers including an inferred category because they said they were using the inferred to base their decision on whether to move forward. So they put out the usualy reserve only figures, and the reserve plus resource figures--but this was exceptional.

New Message
Please login to post a reply