Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: TCK.B ....dripping daily ....maybe under $10.00

It would make me feel even better if we got bought out and received teck shares, as I think teck is a very solid company. Out of favor right now I know, but I'm a contrarian. I think at these levels, it's getting into the ridiculously undervalued range.

The stock has gone from $3-$60 in a short period of time in the past. They've got good projects, managment, and will be making money hand over fist again in the near future. We just need a turnaround in the commodities market.

I wouldn't want teck to be taken over, as who knows what that would mean for copper fox? I'm not sure there would be any onus on the other company to honor teck's commitments. I'm pleased to see copper fox holding up above 20 cents. I try to remain positive, but this up an down pattern and long wait tend to grind you down. I haven't lost confidence in this project, just a bit weary.

New Message
Please login to post a reply