Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: TCK.B ....dripping daily ....maybe under $10.00

Good thinking swinter, for years Tck. has been in the top tier of most sustainable Canadian companys. It's Canada's largest diversified miner and it's book value is $31.78.. It closed trading today at only 40.9% of book, and in a resource bull it could, and has in the past, traded at 4 - 5 times its current price.

I still have some cash in one of our accts. and it's waiting for the right moment to buy more Teck shares.

After this long, painful wait for something to happen with CUU it would be nice to sit on a senior, established miner, that pays a dividend, and wait for a 400 -500% gain.

What ever we get for cuu, and I hope it meets the expectations of all of our group, I long ago decided I've had enough of juniors. Im getting old and it would be comforting to sit on an established co., gather in the dividends and have the potential for a gain like I just described.

I've made lots of money in juniors in the past, but seldom had the chance to make a big gain in a senior. best to all...........chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply