Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The message to which I am replying was reported as a violation. Technically, the reporter is correct but I chose to 'ignore' the report anyway. See below for reason:

It might be better for this kind of post if, in future, just the relevant part of the article is quoted, followed by the link. In this instance I would have copy/pasted the following:

"...With the copper price tumbling to a six-year low of around $2.34 per pound, it may not seem like the best time to get into the copper space. But Cardero argues in Monday’s press release that the timing makes sense.

“Copper is a commodity for which demand is expected to continue to expand as industrialization continues at pace across the globe,” van Alphen said. “Large copper projects typically have long-lead times to development and medium-scale projects like Zonia create the opportunity for profitable production when copper prices start to move sharply upward.”

Certainly, that’s a point of view being taken by a number of copper analysts. For example, Bruce Alway of Thomson Reuters (TSX:TRI,NYSE:TRI) has said that he sees the copper price moving much higher by 2017 to 2018, although he also correctly predicted back in March that there would be more downside for the copper price first...."

New Message
Please login to post a reply