Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Teck opts out to increase interest in Fort Hills...

So why are you still owning CF shares,you paint a bleak picture if I had that point of view I'd be long gone and into something else to recoup my loses here. You've been here for about three years with the same point of view,could of made good money somewhere else in that time period . And please don't tell me it's to late.

=====================

Again with the if you don't like it sell bit...

I haven't posted much lately, but after the 800 million/NPV exceed Teck's market cap bit I couldn't resist.

Do I think we will see a $2/share buyout? Absolutely not (but it is ok if you or others do).

I do see upside from here, and I think a triple is a reasonable expectation in the not too disitant future so I hold my remaining shares. I did sell a good chunk a while ago at 22 cents and recently put it in Teck.

In case you haven't noticed, the market isn't great right now. What else is going to have more upside? I don't know, so my remaining shares will sit until we see better days...

If you don't approve of my investment strategy Bob, I really couldn't care less.

New Message
Please login to post a reply