Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ah well, it's been nearly 5 years since I bought into CUU, if I had a time machine I would have stayed clear, but back then it made a lot of sense.

I bought after the cup and handle had formed, the volume was up, the news was bouyant, and then...death by a thousand broken promises. All conjecture and hope raised now and again, just to be let down yet again.

But what hasn't changed is the resource potential, just the availability of cheap capital to develop the resource and a global recession.

So my future consideration is to just carry on waiting and hoping that I will at least come out of this cost neutral. Anything else will be a bonus along with the valuable lesson learned when it comes to investing in commodities and the uncertainty of bull cycles in that industry.

I for one will not be voting to accept any form of dilution, but us lowly retail shareholders don't really have any influential say anyway, so I return to lurk mode.

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply