Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: oil is down, gold is up, copper jumps around.. whats in it for us?

I don't know how 2016 will unfold but there is certainly a lot of external factors that could have a light or heavy effect, at least on the short term, on our investment...

First our potential suitor, Teck, has a beaten down stock and shareowner perception and is now tagged to oil prices and follows its turmoils... however Teck IMO is primarly a Miner... and gold is going north, which generally goes up when there is incertainty. despite the US dollars being strong...

But all commodities could head sharply in their opposite direction anytime based on the foreseable geopolicital struggles on the table for the next 5 years... Iran vs Saudis... Putin's next bold move... Chinese economy... global warming policies if any, hell even North Korea wants to lite a few cake candles... One would think Teck's SP would move more in accordance to metal prices but its no longer the case since Fort Hills.... And predicting the direction of metals or oils these days is mind numbling imo

So, as of today, Is a cheap oil and cheap metals, lots of manpower and flexible government environnement compensates for a beaten off stock, high debt and negative shareowner perception? Would Teck have the balls to move our project to the next phase in this unpredictable environnement? Could Teck use this bullet and a few others to recalibrate itself as more of a Mining co and less of an Oil co? My guts screams YES but I wonder if they will just wait for the storm to pass. I wonder if Teck's CEO has cold feet now about their next strategic move. Will Keevil be given the boot? Could Teck itself be a buyout target? What would happen of us then?

We are an extremely small part of the puzzle with our investment in this junior explorer in NW BC and I am stuck imagining the impacts of potential political skirmishes and even wars could have on my own investment.. I'm guess I'm as greedy as the other guy... But I really want out and move on to some greener pasture.. Hopefully 2016 could at least bring peace in our portfolio.

With no pretention and lots of naivity,

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply