Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We may see an announcement any time. If Teck lets it get cancelled look out below. Interesting times - our SP is likely going way up or way down.

I always thought it made more sense for Teck to cancel this application and start over. They have to do big changes in the AIR and they have to incorporate the new regulations on tailings anyway. When the Conservatives were in charge they made that streamlining process for EA approvals that would essentially let the province make the decision and be much quicker.

The old application, however, was grandfathered into the longer process. So if they cancelled it and started a new one it would be quicker and easier. But, with the Liberals already coming out and stating they were going to change that again I'm not sure if they can grab that advantage at this point if they start over.

It would be nice if they submitted the EA, or cancelled it and said they were going to make changes and make a new application. I saw another mine project do that and it took 6 months to resubmit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply