Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Someone asked for my opinion yesterday but I gave it on Monday:

I really think the best we can hope for is an updated RE because they would need that, I think, to move forward with the AIR and eventual EA. Plus, they probably need a new pit plan. It's a do-over.

We had enough information to know this was going to be the plan this year.

In fact, I think I was wrong because they are saying they will update the Resource Model, which is not the same thing as saying they will re-do the Resource Estimate, a 43-101 compliant document that would be released to the public.

The Resource Model, if it comes in any format we can promote should include some of the inferred since Teck did drill a couple of holes into it.

This is why I didn't like the constant talk about how the BFS was sandbagged because it built up expectations that there was some 'secret' deal already arranged or there was a solid plan with Teck or the project was always much better than it seemed. (Just the fact that people were saying the inferred was worth $4.5 billion is frankly worthy of the Vette promotion days considering the Teck market cap was recently at $5.5 billion.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply