Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think there needs to be some further action in terms of management, as this was a colossal F'up of global proportions.

I agree, and as chance would have it the AGM is next Wednesday. It should be an opportunity for shareholders to demand change but CUU is the major shareholder and I don't know how Elmer would vote. When I talked to him he seemed to think it was an honest mistake. However, they should be asked to detail how much this cost in legal fees and ask for someone to resign and maybe those 'rolling stock options' shouldn't be approved?

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2016 Annual General Meeting (the “Meeting”) of Shareholders of Carmax Mining Corp. (the "Corporation") will be held at Suite 217-179 Davie Street, Vancouver, British Columbia on April 27, 2016 at the hour of 11:00 a.m. for the following purposes:

1. (a) To receive and consider the report of the directors, the audited financial statements of the Corporation for the period ended October 31, 2015, and the report of the auditors thereon;

2. (b) To appoint auditors for the ensuing year at a remuneration to be fixed by the directors;

3. *****(c) To elect directors for the ensuing year;

4. *****(d) To consider and, if thought fit, to approve the Corporation’s proposed rolling stock option plan subject to the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange; and

5. (e) To transact such other business as may be properly transacted at the Meeting or at any adjournment thereof.

New Message
Please login to post a reply