Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I've been hearing a lot about the Golden Triangle lately. CUU is suffering in that there is no drilling, but CXM has a good program planned for the year. When those drill results start coming in, presuming they are good enough, they should do well. In turn, Elmer should be able to play them up so CUU gets a lift as well. He has to do a better job connecting the two companies perhaps.

Personally, I think CUU should just take out CXM and be done with it. Especially after this fiasco it should make it a lot easier.

I find this comment quite revealing from JW: "...I do understand this error is something that could have been avoided, and I have been losing sleep over this as it is not only my shareholders that will lose heavily but my entire team and boards reputation in the business."

It sounds to me like he was actually more concerned about his reputation, as well he might if he plans on having a future here.

I think there is some overhanging ambiguity as to whether Carmax ended up paying anyone to drop their objections, or whether they are exposed to a potential lawsuit since legal opinions were taken by the claims stakers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply