Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Sep 06, 2016 03:43PM
Sep 06, 2016 08:42PM
Sep 07, 2016 09:36AM

I would bet if all Elmer's claims and statements were compiled grounds for legal action could be developed. St a minimum prove his irresponsibility with his loose lips. What we need to do is get EE's attention to make some leadership changes.

=================

There are retail shareholders holding about 200 million shares - CXR has two seperate class actions starting against them right now:

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160906006404/en/Robbins-Arroyo-LLP-Concordia-International-Corp.-CXRX

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert--pomerantz-law-firm-reminds-shareholders-with-losses-on-their-investment-in-concordia-international-corp-of-class-action-lawsuit-and-upcoming-deadline--cxrx-300322220.html

I lost 60k on this debacle and would love to get something back. Shareholders that suffered up to 95% losses after buying into the non-stop sunshine, not to mention the Vette/Elmer unnofficial information exchanges posted here that they couldn't claim to have been unaware of and did nothing to quash.

I'm still very bitter about what happened.

Bitter too about the massive salaries continuing to be paid after MASSIVE losses to shareholders. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't ES being paid north of 300k/year in salary and benefits?

We were led down the path IMHO, we were not all stupid investors betting on a long shot - we were led to believe this was almost a sure thing. Remember the buyout expectations here? Nothing was done to reel in the expectations, and I think they maybe should have done something if the boards were running wild with unreaslistic expectations (for years).

One of the worst pump and dumps I can remember. Billion dollar losses on a junior explorer.

I can't believe I fell for it, and it was a painful and expensive lesson.

Could all this have happened without some wrongdoing along the way? I don't know - I'm not a legal expert.

It boggles my mind what a disastrous chain of events this stock has been through. Disastrous for many investors who trusted the information supplied and invested accordingly...

Sep 07, 2016 08:57PM

Sep 07, 2016 08:57PM
Sep 07, 2016 09:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply