Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Copper Fox Annnounces 2017 Schaft Creek Program

Elmer never used the word s**n, but it did state pleased a few times.  I think Pleased is the new swear word.

Yup, another year of waiting.  Although the resource model is coming so that is something to look forward to. 

It is good to see the work on the permits but any work will not happen until 2018 or later.  However, the permit seems to only be for more exploration type of activities instead of mine building.

So our only real hope at this point for CUU share price increase is for the copper price to head higher.

At this point, I would like to see the company split into 2 or 3 companies so that they can do some real work on their non-SC projects. That requires more money which means dilution but I'm ok with that if it is within a separate company.  I think separating the companies would allow for shareholders to be able to recognize the value of the smaller parts of Copper Fox.  While Copper Fox-SC can continue as long as needed because Teck is planning the bills.

New Message
Please login to post a reply