Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It seems many here believe the reason for the remodel delay is due to Teck negotiating a purchase sale of Copper fox. I don’t think this is the case.

I am hoping we hear news this week. If they can’t release this report within the next few days......the new year would be ideal as many are taking their holidays and vacations at this time. This news update would be drowned out and go unnoticed! Teck will probably be a seller rather a buyer of Schaft Creek. Look at all their projects and the way they operate! A third party miner will discuss an asset sale with the SC joint venture. A possible play is, Teck retains 50% and the new partner gets an EQUAL share obtaining CUU’s 25% and Teck’s other 25%. Its a win-win scenario for every party involved!! 

Lets get the remodel first before selling our share in one of the world’s next biggest mine and Copper district.

New Message
Please login to post a reply