Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Moneyk, you have every right to express your opinion here. they're like hind ends, everyone has one and everyone else has the right to agree or disagree, but not to be abusive regarding that opinion. 

I personally enjoy your enthusiasm and hard work in trying to establish a fair value here. When I first discovered this co. it was 35 cents and using data I've long since forgotten, arrived at a fair value of $1.80. When it blew thru that target I foolishly let greed take over and now the story goes on and on. if there was an excuse Stiffel Nickolas was buying with a will and McDonald, an insider, bought all the way up to $2.74. 

All of the foregoing was based on far fewer shares outstanding than today's count, and my original calculations, based on the current shares outstanding would probably be close to yours today.

I've long since given up on predicting and will take whatever the CUU board decides is the best deal they can get, and would hate to see this board turn into a crap can like S.H. ..chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply