Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

EG,

Please read Kinte's post as he says it best:

This actually...finally.... looks like good news. The language looks like CUU is reminding Teck what they may do with the numbers that they must already have and have been haggling over. That tells me a deal isnt done yet but using "may" keeps the tone friendly which suggests that negotiations are proceeding and a deadline to complete a deal with a 3rd party is in place.

I agree with that statement! The board seems divided on whether or not this is positive or muted news update.

First off, EG.....this development plan you want.....I dont think you will get it. This "development plan" is for Teck and their new partner to determine.

Copper Fox is ready to sell and we just want updated economics for a fair value buyout. Fair value will include exploration potential, updated numbers and contract terms like milestone payments and "carried to production financing" clause that I am sure another major would love to have.

New Message
Please login to post a reply