Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I guess my problem with this is we don't produce any copper and don't have any plans to do so. Elmers embarassing company moto is BUY, DEVELOP, SELL, REPEAT (not produce) even though he can't seem to do the last two even the first time here. I guess it was just another one of his "predictions".

What is really frustrating is to see a public company run like a private one with normal or  common investors like us treated in this manner. No information whatsoever.

How many times in a row can a ceo be wrong on his stated plans and timeline predictions to shareholders? I keep wondering if it's incompetance, outright lies or heaven forbid, stupidity? Can somebody please tell me when the last time he did what he said he was going to do in the timeframe he "predicted" to shareholders in a news release he was going to do it? I was actually at the same show in Vancouver as cbew in 2011 and was told the same verbal diarrhea he stated. I'm not supporting what he's doing here now but I can see why he's mad. How does the ceo of a public company or any company not know that only a few weeks before the deadline he himself set that he still has almost a years worth of work left to do? THAT is pretty scary.... I've lost about 90% of my investment and blame it on myself for being stupid enough to actually believe the faulty information/predictions by the company over the years. I believe nothing Elmer says anymore and my motto now towards CUU is:

Forget the words. Show me the money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply