Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Waaay back on our run up from 0.32 (that's when I bought in) to 2.50+ it looks similar to where we were 10 years ago. Glad to see the PEA and monitization plans for SC. I've learned lots over the years and this one it will be different instead of buying on the greens days, buy in the red days. The catalysts are there and the the stars are aligned. 

I've e call the office and spoken to Elmer many times. Don't forget he's holding North of 3.5m shares. In Elmers own words next steps for SC is PEA and to monetize SC for shareholders.

He's a shareholder too and has a boat load of shares. The VanDyke and other projects are gravy. I was in this way before VD and others were in the picture but happy that they've added value while waiting a decade for SC to play out. 
best of luck to all longs

New Message
Please login to post a reply