Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jul 10, 2021 10:40PM
Jul 11, 2021 01:20PM
Jul 11, 2021 02:32PM
Jul 11, 2021 06:40PM
Jul 12, 2021 10:22AM
Jul 12, 2021 11:13AM

Yes that is correct.  I should have said "...without relying on some SC infrastructure."

The different geology does require its own processing.  Its just that they barely have any room for that operation near the deposit, so they have to build it somewhere.  This is a pie in the sky idea but I imagined once that rock from Galore would be transported very inexpensively by rail downhill to the Schaft Creek property where a separate processing plant would be in place for that rock.  Then both concentratres are railed out from there.

This would require a common ownership structure to the two projects.  Newmont and Teck aren't exactly rushing to develop a PFS at Galore.  I wonder if it is actually dependent on a resolution to Schaft Creek...  Possibly connected to this idea was the discovery one day on the site of either MM or AMEC (I forget which) that list of their on-going studies.  They didn't list Galore and Schaft Creek separately.  They referred to the study as the Galore Greek/Schaft Creek study.  I saw this reference with my own two eyes.  It was one study.
Prospekt IIRC inquired with them and the combined-study reference and it was promptly taken down from their site.   That was an interesting response to an innocent inquiry about nomenclature.

New Message
Please login to post a reply