Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Okay. I do want to draw people’s attention that we will be holding our Annual Investor and Analyst Day. It will be a virtual session on September 21. So please mark the date on your calendar and then we look forward to joining us. We will send out Save the Date notices shortly and a press release with further details will be issued closer to the date. And just as a final comment I have to tell you that last week, Red and I visited five of our sites and we are at Neptune the week before and we took a number of people with us. And I can only say I wish all of you could have been with us to see the exciting projects that are going on. We have so much talent, so many really bright hardworking people who are so passionate about what they’re doing. It was just inspiring to be there and see all the progress we’re making. So we hope to share that with you on Investor Day, and we look forward to speaking with you on September 21. Thanks very much, everybody, for joining today. Bye now."

Last SC update was May 13th (thursday), just before Teck's presentation May 18th (following tuesday), which provided new information about SC.

Copper Fox AGM is Sept 16 (thursday), just before Teck's presentation Sept 21 (following tuesday).

Maybe nothing, but curious timing.

MoneyK

New Message
Please login to post a reply