Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I had a bad feeling when the share price got up to .29, could not hold and settled back to .23 to .27 for past months, I started thinking that the share price is being HELD in this range with lots of good news SOON. Why?

I was thinking a PP in this range, but being in denial after ES sort of lead us to believe that further dilution did not seem likely and he was Happy to get all options off the books. So I was not happy  because now we sit here with a stagnant share price until this PP is fully subscribed or closes.

Sounds like  end of August. at earliest to see any appreciation. Always waiting, cant get the share price up substantialy to ENJOY the wait. Now tons of stock become available while some jockey for positions to sell the stock, even below PP price to get these warrants for a few cents cost going forward.

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply