Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi Yournadir, I agree with all your points, I just don't like to dwell on them.            

Back in 2010 my back of the envelope valuation was 1.80, when it blew thru that I let greed and stupidity take over and tried for the higher prices that were being kicked around.

I reluctantly sold 100,000 in 2011 at 2.40 because I wanted a house in Arizona and did something no American would ever do, bought a house for cash because there was no advantage for a foreigner to have a mortgage. Like a greedy fool I held on to over 500,000 shares and have grown old ruing the moment I drank the coolaid and let greed overcome common sense.

My wife is 11years younger than me so I'm keeping our position in cuu for her benefit.

we can't turn back the clock and in my opinion it would compound my previous stupidity by selling now and losing the benefit of all those tears.

Sorry for the long rant, but glad to get it off my chest. Best to all, chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply