Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"I think once the 2023 numbers we are waiting for are out, Elmer will quickly update PEA and based on that new NPV negotiations will start."

This is the issue I'm struggling with. How will the numbers come out? How will the back-burner SC project value get "surfaced"? I have been thinking Teck will want to do this, as part of its rebrand and, with the partner we've presumed will be Newmont.

Will the updated meta values be released via SCJV NR? I had thought no way Teck wants the true value of SC to be known just yet...

But what do I know lol. The CUU BOD has a fiduciary duty to the shareholders so at some point the value needs to come out so CUU can demonstrate it got "fair value".

I am uncertain and don't know how this will unfold. I would like to think the meta results would be a catalyst for the SP but have been wrong about SP catalysts many times before.

How do others see this playing out? Elmer has stated publically that he now expects meta results by end of March.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply