Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

my  cut and pastte does not always work well but here is my try

Dear Lynn : Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I hope you are well. I cannot report such news about myself. Recouping from my stroke is more difficult than I thought it would be. One of my difficulties is finances. The cost for medical equipment is horrendous plus I am going through a divorce so am paying huge lawyer bills so I can own what I already own.  The plan I followed to make sure I could deal with retirement and sudden illness are not working out. I approached this in two ways. One is my investment in real estate and some with marketable timber. This has good value but I cannot cash that in as my wife has a  claim against it in a lawsuit to end the marriage. So I have to put that aside and turn to my other investment which is Copper Fox. Maybe you can correct but it seems to me that mostly what the original investors accomplished was to discover enough minerals to entice Teck to back in and take over. The share price today is less than it was when I first invested. My assisted living rent is so high I may need to sell some shares. It seems somewhat unfair as all the minerals that the company has, and to only get 17 cents a share. Was all this time waiting all for not. I also worry that if I could just wait a little longer that my return would be higher but waiting is something I have done plenty. I cannot get a job as my left arm and leg do not work.

My question to you, is can you give me advice as to what is in the near future for Copper Fox. I know you must follow laws, rules and agreements but if a sale of an asset is imminent or when copper reaches 10 dollars a pound it would make difference. Perhaps you can indicate how enthusiastic you are about upcoming events to give an indication of what I should do. 

Hello xxxxx

We are sorry to hear about your medical and personal challenges that you are currently facing and hope that you continue to recover from your stroke and that your lawyer will be able to help you with your real estate and marketable timber investments.

With regard to Copper Fox the Company was formed by optioning the Schaft Creek project from Teck in 2002 with the objective of proving up the deposit to the point where Teck would be interested in exercising their back in right, which of course the did in 2013 with the highest back-in option available to them.  With exploration projects they unfortunately do not come with a written timeline and therefore it is up to each and every shareholder to make their own decision on when they enter and when the exit their share positions.

Unfortunately, I can’t give you any advice on Copper Fox, I can only comment that the Company continues to complete the work necessary to move all the projects forward and will entertain any fair value market offers as the Company does not have any interest in becoming a miner.

Kind regards, Lynnv

Apr 03, 2024 12:54PM
Apr 03, 2024 12:58PM
Apr 03, 2024 01:14PM
Apr 03, 2024 01:54PM
Apr 03, 2024 02:13PM
Apr 03, 2024 05:41PM
Apr 03, 2024 06:01PM
Apr 03, 2024 06:02PM
Apr 03, 2024 06:08PM
Apr 03, 2024 07:51PM
Apr 03, 2024 09:34PM