Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

While I for sure agree es completely lacks the skills and knowledge to complete the sale of anything let alone our 25% for SC, I feel that most of that decision (value/potential buyout price) would be handled by EE and his finance people.  He is the majority shareholder, so he could say no to anything he desires, including what fudd suggests/wants.  I have little faith in fudd to complete anything or provide any value.  All our studies are done by third parties, drilling done by other companies and now teck runs the JV.  Aside from the occasional mediocre at best interviews, diluting the share count yearly, signing piss poor media relations deals and sucking a quarter of every private placement deal into his own pockets… fudd provides no value and hasn’t in a long long time.  There isn’t a single action he’s taken that has given the company substantial value increases, and the 2 times we had run ups, he looks around and has literally no clue why it even took place.  If we had a block of cheese as CEO we would probably be in the exact same situation, plus an extra 3-4 million in savings…  

New Message
Please login to post a reply