Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: New video- fair value $2 with outdated economics

I like what your saying, but aside personal fantasies do we have any actual proof that this is the most likely outcome?

What was the reasoning for spinning out the different subsidiaries within cf then?  Desert fox?  Northern fox?  If the plan was to sell as a whole? 

Whats the reasoning for Lynns bogus raise?  Clearly its not based on past performance of shareholder appreciation efforts.  Absolutely not for cost cutting or value increases.  Seems to me this was more for a pass the torch/see how many more pp's we can sucker people into kinda play...

While I wish what your saying is true, past moves show that Schaft is the only thing in the “soon” future and the rest is anywhere from 2050 to 3000 zone.  Of course, if management actually told us anything other than nothing, we wouldn’t have to speculate so fn much, but alas, here we are knowing sweet fa as per…

New Message
Please login to post a reply