Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A change in controlling governments in the US and Canada is inevitable and will have a positive impact on the overall economies, when the US gets a cold Canada gets the flu and the opposite is true in regards to strengthening both economies. Trump is a businessman and handed the strongest economy seen in modern times over to the  "Bidenomics" team in 2020 and now they sit with the largest deficit in their history, fuel prices 3 times more, inflation causing grocery prices to skyrocket and no signs of hope to the so called "middle class". Trump will kickstart the economy and Poilievre is an economist as well and will scrap the fake carbon tax, get inflation under control and most importantly stop sending hundreds of millions of dollars of Canadian taxpayer money to other countries including "sock puppet's" friends and family.

I've been in the car industry for 54 years of my life and if you think electric vehicles survive another 5 years I've got oceanfront property in Arizona I'd like to sell.........Stalantis,Honda and Volkswagen gladly scooped up the 42 billion handed to them by the feds to build plants in Ontario, watch them turn those assembly lines back when needed faster than you can turn your head BUT AI isn't going anywhere anytime soon and copper will be needed..........

New Message
Please login to post a reply