Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I advocate turning the clock back 45 years to when all the do-gooders thought Dr. Spock was the answer to all children's woes when he published a book saying children should never be smacked or criticized, and that corporal punishment should be banned in schools (for those people who do not know what corporal punishment is - the teachers were allowed to discipline a child for whatever reason). I do not advocate child beating, let me be clear about that. But it seems to me that everything that has gone wrong in the world started about that time. I am of the old school, whereby a nip in the backside from the mother lion does more to keep the children in line than a talk about what they have done wrong. Children need boundaries. They need parameters. They need to be taught social skills from their parents. They need to be recognized and praised, yes, but they need discipline, self discipline, and that comes from self-learning. I know it is a child's job to constantly push the envelope, that's how they learn, but they still need to know what is acceptable behaviour and what is not, and that is what has been missing for the last 45 years. Children, youth, young people just do what the hell they like without concern or consideration for anyone else. They want what they want when they want it - now - and everyone else just better get out of the way! Parents have no staying power, some hiccup happens and they give up on the marriage. Until he died last year, I was married to the same man for 53 years so I know there are times when it would be easier to walk away. We didn't, we thought keeping the family together was more important than the individual and worked our problems out. I am raising my grandchildren because my daughter-in-law died of multiple sclerosis last year, and they need me.

So yes, it is wishful thinking in a big way that I would ban all guns immediately, no discussion needed, but that won't happen because there are too many people who want what they want when they want it - now - and everyone else just better get out of the way! So nothing changes, just more innocent people lose their lives because of the really spoiled rotten children who grew up to be spoiled rotten adults.

New Message
Please login to post a reply